Wednesday 20 May 2015

Easter Break

For the Easter break, I mainly did well…exactly that. As we were given an extension for Our FMP, I saw this as an opportunity to have a rest. However, I still managed to get some work done and I mainly was working on The Inventors laboratory part of my project.

I don’t have a good work space at home, so I decided to join my local library so I could make use of their studying facilities. This really helped with focusing on my work. Despite wanting to rest, it felt weird doing so. Being in uni and in your term time environment, its hard to switch off your student brain, as you current environment links to university, as you wouldn’t be here, in this town without it. For me, this puts my brain into 24/7 mode, it’s always whirring with ideas, and ‘what nows?’ So taking time to do nothing, does feel a little awkward.

I mainly did photo-bashes and worked on improving some pieces I already have. Below is what I mainly did over Easter.


With this extension to our FMP deadline, I feel I can really up the quality of my work as I now have the time to work on it further.


FMP Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment